Sunday, November 18, 2018

Luann de Lesseps Says Sobriety Hasn't Changed Her


People.com:
It’s been 123 days since Luann de Lesseps last had a drink, and the Real Housewives of New York City star is feeling stronger than ever.

“I feel amazing,” de Lesseps, 53, told PEOPLE on Thursday night at the launch of her statement necklace collection with SuperJeweler. “I’ve gotten so more accomplished in the last six months than I have in the past couple of years! I mean, really — I’m just more on my game, more present, and more clear-headed. It’s crazy what not waking up with a hangover will do to you!”

De Lesseps has brought her new attitude to RHONY, with the Bravo show currently filming its eleventh season. She says it’s helped her handle conflicts between her and other cast members. “When you’re sober, you can deal with everything a lot better,” she says. “Things that used to rock my boat don’t rock my boat as much.”

That doesn’t mean fans will lose sight of the Countess they’ve come to know and love.

“I’m still having a good time,” she says. “I’m cool and I have a good time with the women just like before. And the women don’t feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me, which is nice. I don’t make a big deal about it. They were like, ‘Can I have a glass of wine [around you]?’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, go ahead!’ ” So they kind of forgot about it.”
RELATED:  This Person May Have Actually Been Responsible for Luann de Lesseps and Dorinda Medley's Post-Cabaret Spat

No comments:

Post a Comment