Friday, September 14, 2018

Bethenny Frankel Says Late Boyfriend Dennis Shields' Spirit Is Still With Her


EOnline.com:
It's been just over a month since Dennis Shields passed away. However, Bethenny Frankel knows his spirit lives on.

The Real Housewives of New York City star remembered her late on-again, off-again beau on Wednesday while hosting the launch of her Skinnygirl Jeans collection at Macy's in New York.

"This has been a very, very difficult summer, and I think it's amazing how strong we actually are and the things that we can actually handle," she told E! News. "I mean, time does heal most wounds. I'm still in it, but Dennis was such a lover of me as a businesswoman and he got so excited to hear about the numbers, and the sales and the details." 

In fact, Frankel said Shields would be monitoring the sold-out items if he were still here today. 

"He was a big cheerleader for me," she said. "So, he's here with me today."
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Jeans Are Now Available at Macy's and Selling Fast: 'Sonja Morgan Took Every Pair I Have'

No comments:

Post a Comment