Thursday, February 15, 2018

Peggy Sulahian Is Leaving RHOC: 'It Was an Honor to Be the 100th Housewife'


People.com:
Peggy Sulahian is hanging up her Housewives hat.

After one season, the Real Housewives of Orange County star announced on Instagram Tuesday that she will not be returning to the Bravo series.

“What an exciting experience it was to be part of The Real Housewives of Orange County! It was an honor to be the 100th housewife and to be part of the Bravo family,” she began her post. “I am extremely proud of being the 1st Armenian-American Housewife and sharing my culture with the world.” 

“While I faced and conquered many challenges, I’m grateful for the opportunity to share my story and spread awareness of breast cancer,” she wrote, referencing her cancer battle. “Dealing with the disease and the passing of my father challenged me to reassess and reflect on my life, and I’ve realized what’s most important is leading a healthy and happy life, surrounded by people who care and love you.” 

“At this point, moving on seemed like the right thing to do,” she continued, and concluded: “A few new ventures have availed themselves, and I look forward to sharing them with you soon!”
No surprise here. As soon as we heard that Lydia McLaughlin was leaving RHOC the other day, you had to know that Peggy was right behind her.

RELATED: RHOC Star Peggy Sulahian Chops 12 Inches Off Her Hair: 'I Feel Free and Liberated!'

No comments:

Post a Comment