Friday, December 15, 2017

Dolores Catania on Her Real Issue with Danielle Staub


BravoTV.com:
Danielle Staub made her triumphant return to The Real Housewives of New Jersey this season, but not all of the Garden State gals were ready to give her a warm welcome. Tension brewed almost immediately between Danielle and Dolores Catania, especially when Danielle told Teresa Giudice that Dolores had not been saying such kind things about her behind her back, which Dolores denied. 

So what is it really about Danielle that makes it so hard for Dolores to get along with her? The RHONJ mom broke it down when she appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen Wednesday night (clip above). "OK, well, I embraced Danielle when I first met her, although I heard many terrible things about things she's done to people," Dolores explained to Andy Cohen. "She started something between me and Teresa that wasn't true. She told Teresa I was talking about her very early into this whole relationship, and I wasn't. And also, she antagonizes me and she mocks me about my relationship with Frank Catania."

Taking all of that into consideration, you might think that Dolores wouldn't be too fond of Danielle's rekindled friendship with Teresa this season. Although Dolores said that she doesn't "think anything's really genuine about" Danielle, she wasn't completely against her striking up a relationship with Teresa again, either. "And as far as Teresa and Danielle, I mean, right now, it's a new relationship; it's kind of superficial. It's just new," Dolores shared during Wednesday's WWHL After Show (clip below). "We'll see what happens. You never know. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I hope they run off into the sunset and stay friends, but who knows what could happen."
RELATED:  Teresa Giudice and Dolores Catania Face Off Over *That* Rumor and It Gets Intense: 5 Clips You Need to See

No comments:

Post a Comment