Monday, June 1, 2009

Bethenny Frankel Thinks New Jersey Counterparts Are "Boring"


BuddyTV.com:
If Real housewives of New York City's Bethenny Frankel were to be asked, the housewives over at the garden state aren't all that exciting compared to the boob-job-getting, backstabbing ladies of the big apple, but their husbands are a different matter entirely.

"I'm not finding the actual content all that riveting (and I mean not even in a "can't look away from a train wreck kind of way")," she writes on her E! Online blog. "I find it pretty boring so far, and I think it is largely because the husbands may be the most interesting characters, and they don't seem to be surfacing anytime soon."
I totally agree. So far "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" has not lived up to the hype (I believe that it's still getting great ratings tho). Danielle is, by far, the most interesting character and Teresa puts you to sleep (tho her family could make things interesting if Bravo were to feature them more). Granted, there's still a lot of season left, so who knows if the drama will get better, but so far I'm not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment